Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Closest OBE!

Was Amazing last night.... Yesterday I kept telling my self I will have an AP. I couldn't go to sleep and was still trying to go to sleep at 2:00 AM. I went to sleep at around 2:30 AM. I had a dream at around 3:00 AM and it became a little lucid. When I became lucid I started to think about AP. I tried to AP and was amazed! I felt like I was being sucked out of my body! I heard a rumbling noice (kinda like an avalanche) I knew I was going to AP. But then I stopped because I did not want to AP in the dark. It was an amazing feeling and I felt like my astral body was being split from my physical body. Now i'm mad because I could of APed but I wanted my first time to be during daylight. Im amazed at how easy it is to project during a lucid dream. Is it really this easy to project during a lucid dream? Next time should I project during a lucid dream? I woke up at around 6:30 AM and tried to relax my physical body and attempt to project again. But nothing happend for 30 minutes. Im amazed at how easy it is to project during a lucid dream and am trying to induce a lucid dream for tonight with the lights on.

1 comment:

Prophazuh said...

You were so close!

Yes, it really is that easy to project from a Lucid Dream. All you have to do is think about having an OBE or say that you want to and you will.

If you find it easy to become lucid in your dreams, then I would definitely say that you should project from a Lucid Dream. Then, you can try to project while fully conscious and you'll have no doubts about whether or not you projected because you were awake during your attempt.

Remember that after a Lucid Dream, you're ready to go OOB. As soon as you wake up, immediately do an exit technique (like imagining yourself floating up).