Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! I have started reading the e-book Treatise on Astral Projection by Robert Bruce and it has been helping me. I still can't reach the Mind Awake / Body Asleep state yet. That is my only problem on why I haven't been able to OBE. I've tried a lot and tonight it will be very cold so I wonder if I can still attempt to OBE. I will cover myself with extra sheets and attempt to get the Mind Awake / Body Asleep state. That is my goal for now. Also, there is a big mirror in my room and when I OBE will I see my astral body in the mirror and will the mirror cause me to get scared and stop the OBE? What will happen when I see my Astral Body in the mirror? When I see my physical body on the bed ahsleep I will probably be shocked but excited too. My way of attempting to AP is to lie vertically on my bed. Is there a direction that is best for inducing an OBE? I really want to have an OBE and feel that lightness of my body. In the morning, I don't know how to attempt to OBE because when I wake up in the morning my nose is very stuffy, I have to pee, my back hurts sometimes after waking up. All these things would distract me from relaxing my body so how am I suppose to attempt an OBE in the morning.

2 comments:

AstralZ said...

Couple things...

I've HEARD that it is bad feng shui to keep a mirror in your room near you bed. Will it be a problem? Hard to say, but if you are comfortable with it then what the heck.

Robert Monroe and others recommend laying with your head pointing North when attempting AP. Great blog! Will check back in...

+Explorer+ said...

yeah... I do have a big mirror maybe like 4 feet from my bed. But when I etheric project I will probably see my astral body. I am comfortable with having a mirror in my room.

Ok need to find out what direction is North lol.