Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back into Astral Projection! Yes!!

I finally got encouraged to start attempting astral projection again! I gave up for a little more than a year. Im back into my practice and on the first day of meditating in the morning I got vibrations and heard a buzzing noise after being in meditation for a little more than an hour. They were very brief though, only around 5seconds. This has never happened to me before so it was a sucessful session. I found out that the best time to astral project for me is in the morning after a good night's sleep. I'm so glad that i'm practicing again, I missed this practice even though I haven't projected yet. I'm very positive about astral projection and hope to have an experience soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely good understanding information discussing, believe this can be really helpful for everybody